Surprisingly Wondrous Holiday Ideas!
|anibn.com rating 4.5 of 5|
jay Jain has done a great job, no doubt this work of him is outcome of lot of hard work. All travelogues are based on his personal experiences. Peppered with anecdotes and photographs, Ajay wants to inspire, not just inform. This book wants to transport you on a holiday twice - once when you read it, and again when you live it yourself. Book contains details about 25 places, with lots of information that any traveler is looking for. This book is little encyclopedia for theses 25 places. If you are planning to visit any of the following places..than you must purchase this book.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Lahaul Spiti
- Kaza: The land of the highest villages
- Tabo: The Village of caveman & Lamas
- Sangla: The Gods may have lived here once
- Thanedar: The Birth place of apples in India
- Shoja: Go, Lose yourself
- Jispa: The oasis across the ridge
- Leh: At the top of the World
- Ladakh: The Buddhist circuit
- Pangong: Countless hues of blues
- Tso Moriri and Tso Kar: The Devil created these lakes
- Zanskar: Remote but not regressive
- Nubra: Over the highest motorable road
- Bikaner: Camel fair and lot more
- Jaisalmer: The city in the fort
- Bera: Welcome to leopard country
- Ranthambhore & Mount Abu
So just go and get the book, and have a great time travelling....